Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lovers to One Another…


The river beneath the silver moon,
Bequeath the streams.
He, as if beseeches the night lady,
To streak her white light.

The sparkle makes the twine in breeze,
And so was the same below the lady.
He then looked up at the fair lady,
Besought in betwixt whisper;
‘Fair lady oh mi lady,
It is thou art that composes me such splendor,
I yearn thee, I dearth my grandeur, I yearn thee.

Oh mi fair silver lady!
I embrace thy in body and soul,
I feel thy warmth against my flesh.’

The silver lady combed the earth
Gazing down at her lover in her arms
Piercing her glance through his
She kissed her gleam on his lobe;

‘But my love if I shalt I shalt only obtain forever,
I do not prithee caress only once.
It is I who need a companion,
Yes body and soul let it be.

Mine against thine and thine feel mine,
We make magnificence in one move.
Just this once my dearly beloved,
I shalt hold my breath to be in thy arms and move as one.

I seek not a moment’s pleasure;
I beseech not harsh and forgotten,
It is I who covet my burning desires,
To glow down on thee.

Thou art all I need,
Thou  have consumed me body and soul.
Only once my beloved let me be on this one,
Just this once, make it forever.

I shalt cling on to thee until I no longer can,
Thither my love, dost you feel my hearth ?
Ye oh love, hold me tight in thy arms at this time I writhe,
Let me clinch in seventh heaven until I’m in ten thousandth breath.
Smother me to lie amidst the thrills of ecstasy ,
Love me to bits like no other has.’





No comments:

Post a Comment